In June of 2013, OCF began piloting the Regional Coordinator Program in the Southeast. This is the first phase of implementing our Strategic Plan as we work towards an established OCF presence across North America. Over the next five years, OCF would like to expand this pilot and install Regional Coordinators in every region.
Our goal is to create a sustainable infrastructure for campus ministry by:
- Developing ministry efforts on campuses which do not have an active OCF presence;
- Connecting chapters to local parishes on a more intentional level; and
- Recruiting, training, and supporting talented and passionate clergy and lay volunteers.
Implementation of this model requires support, training, and oversight for the many volunteers necessary to serve our college students. This program is an exciting step forward for OCF, but it requires your support!
How you can help:
- Pray. Our staff, students, and volunteers are honored by your intercession on their behalf. We always need prayers for strength & guidance, that we would glorify God in all that we do.
- Volunteer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help.
- Donate. The Regional Coordinator Programs is funded by contributions from parishes, foundations, and individuals like yourself. If you’d like to support our ministry, please check out ocf.net/give. You can even specify “Regional Coordinator Program” when you donate via credit or debit card through JustGive, and your donation will be dedicated to this cause.