This page is a list of current scholarships, internships, and other opportunities available to Orthodox Christian college students in North America. Priority is given to opportunities open to students from all canonical Orthodox jurisdictions, but many of these are jurisdiction-specific. Please make sure to read the information at the relevant link for more information.
If you know of any other scholarships, internships, or similar opportunities that should be listed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with that information.
- The Hellenic Women’s Club EOK Scholarship ($5,000.00) – Awarded based on academic achievement, leadership, and community service. The application deadline is June 30, 2016.
Summer 2016 Opportunities:
- Camp St. Thekla: (June 22-July 10) Serve on staff for two one-week sessions in Tennessee as staff or as a CIT. Applications for staff are due MARCH 1st, for CITs, APRIL 1st.
- IOCC Orthodox Action Teams: (June 6-August 20) Serve on a one-week home-building team in New Orleans, LA or Columbia, SC.
- Metropolis of Pittsburgh Summer Camp Program at Camp Nazareth: (June 13-July 18) Serve on staff for four one-week sessions in Pennsylvania as staff. Various positions are available.
- OCMC Open Mission Teams: (May-September) Join a short-term missions team teaching, doing youth work, building churches and schools, or providing medical care for communities in Albania, Guatemala, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Uganda, and the US.
- Project Mexico: (trips run from May 27-July 29) Help build homes in Northern Mexico.
- OCF Student Leadership Board: develop as an Orthodox leader by serving as one of OCF’s top student leaders
- YES College Days: Partner with FOCUS North America to learn about poverty in your city and engage with the community in a meaningful way.
- OrthodoxJobs: job listings for positions related to the Orthodox faith, professional development resources, and Orthodox business listings
- Semester of Faith: semester exchange program at Hellenic College
- St. James House: spend a year of service and spiritual development in Eagle River, Alaska.
- St. Maria of Paris Lived Theology School: spend a year of service and theological development at St. John the Compassionate Mission in Toronto, Ontario.
Orthodox Educational Opportunities:
- Antiochian House of Studies, Ligonier, Pennsylvania
- Christ the Savior Seminary, Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Hellenic College, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary, Jordanville, Pennsylvania
- The Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies, Cambridge, England
- The Orthodox Christian Studies Center at Fordham University, Bronx, New York
- Orthodox Studies at the University of Winchester, Winchester, England
- Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute, Berkeley, California
- St. Andrew’s College, Winnepeg, Manitoba
- St. Arseny Institute, Winnepeg, Manitoba
- Sts. Cyril & Athanasius of Alexandria Institute for Orthodox Studies, San Francisco, California
- St. Herman Theological Seminary, Kodiak, Alaska
- St. Katherine College, Encinitas, California
- St. Sava School of Theology, Libertyville, Illinois
- St. Sophia Ukrainian Orthodox Theological Seminary, South Bound Brook, New Jersey
- St. Tikhon’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, South Canaan, Pennsylvania
- St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, Yonkers, New York
- Toronto Orthodox Theological Academy, Toronto, Ontario
- Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec