Ready to bring OCF to your campus? All you need is a friend, a love for Orthodoxy, and a prayer! We are here to help you with everything else. Please email us with questions any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let us know at email@example.com that you are interested in starting a chapter. We will post a notification on our Official OCF Facebook Page. This will alert Orthodox students on your campus as well as their parents and priests. We have found this to be an extremely effective way of getting the word out for emerging chapters.
- If necessary, we will connect you with the OCF Regional Spiritual Advisor in your area to assist you in finding a local spiritual advisor and connecting you to local Orthodox parishes.
- Consider setting up a Facebook Group for your potential chapter with local contact information.
- Contact your school’s Student Activities or Campus Ministry offices to learn more about the procedure for starting an organization and what resources exist for distributing and posting fliers, reserving space for holding a meeting, recruiting members, etc.
- When you have determined that there is enough interest to form a local chapter, follow the guidelines below to officially charter your OCF Chapter.