REGISTRATION FOR CC EAST 2015 IS NOW CLOSED!
To access the Registration Page to pay your registraton balance click HERE
College Conference East 2015 – Antiochian Village, Pennsylvania
Dates: December 28-31, 2015
Cost: $250.00 – Full payment due by December 15th
Required Form: Medical Information
Transportation is available to/from the Pittsburgh Airport.
(Transportation information must be updated in the registration system by Monday, December 7th to qualify)
*When booking airfare, in order to take advantage of the shuttle transportation, participants must arrive at the Pittsburgh Airport by 1:00PM on 12/28 and depart after 4:00PM on 12/31.
Keynote Speaker: Sr. Vassa Larin, Professor of Liturgical Studies, Catholic Faculty of the University of Vienna – Vienna, Austra
- Steven Christoforou – Director of the Department of Youth and Young Adult Ministries and the Office of Camping Ministries of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- V. Rev. Fr. Timothy Hojnicki – Rector of Holy Apostles Orthodox Mission in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- V. Rev. Fr. Stephen Loposky – Director of Camp Nazareth and Pastor of Saints Cyril and Methodius Church in Mercer, PA.
- Fr. Alexandros Petrides and Pres. Stephanie Petrides
- Dr. Timothy Patitsas – Assistant Professor of Ethics at Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology
- Louis A. Zagami – Development Officer for International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)
Conference Chairperson: Anna Valliant, Senior at the University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
Conference Spiritual Advisor: Rev. Fr. Joel Gillam, Pastor of St. George Church – Upper Darby, PA