REGISTRATION FOR CC WEST 2015 IS NOW OPEN!
To access the Registration Page click HERE
College Conference West 2015 – St. Nicholas Ranch, California
Dates: December 28-31, 2015
Scholarships: $100.00 scholarships are available. Click here to access the Application. Please note that you must register and pay the $150.00 in order to be considered.
Required Form: Medical Information
Transportation is available to/from the Bay Area, LAX Airport, and the Fresno Airport!
(Register by December 1st to qualify)
Keynote Speaker: Rev. Fr. Apostolos Hill, Priest at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral – Phoenix, AZ
Workshop Speakers: All will be announced in September 2015!
- Abbot Tryphon – Abbot of the All Merciful Saviour Monastery in Vashon Island, Washington. Author/Podcaster for The Morning Offering.
- Mother Melania – Superior of the Holy Assumption Monastery in Calistoga, California. Ph.D., Theology, University of Durham, Durham, UK, 2012. M.A., Applied Orthodox Theology, University of Balamand and St. John of Damascus Institute, Balamand, Lebanon, 2005.
- Fr. Michael Gillis – Pastor of Holy Nativity Orthodox Church in Langley, BC. Author/Podcaster for Praying in the Rain.
- Fr. Brendan Pelphrey – Pastor of St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church in San Antonio, TX. PhD, Christian Dogmatics & Practical Theology, University of Edinburgh, ThM, New Testament & Church History, Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology. Fr. Brendan is a prolific writer and speaker on world religions and is currently the permanent guest on the OCF Campus Ministry Podcast.
- Mr. and Mrs. Daniel and Christina Andresen – Christina currently serves as the Manager of Chapter Relations for OCF, and graduated with an MDiv from Holy Cross in 2013. She was a former Student Leadership Board member and served as the OCF Chapter President at Texas A&M University. Daniel was a former OCF Chapter President at Penn State where he was received into the Orthodox Church in 2007. They met while serving on Real Break Guatemala 2008, have been married for five years, and have two little girls, Ksenia, 4, and Juliana, 18 months.
Conference Chairperson: Nora Haddad, Junior at Sacramento City College