- August 15, 2018 - August 18, 2018
7:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When registering, please add all three (3) of the following to your event cart:
- General Registration
- One (1) “Orthodox Special Topics” workshop
- One (1) “Practical Ministry” workshop
Driving: Students who are driving must arrive at St. Iakovos Retreat Center no later than 7 PM on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
Flying: Students are responsible for booking travel to and from Chicago O’Hare International Airport within the following parameters:
- Students must arrive no later than 6 PM on Wednesday, August 15, 2018*
- Students must depart no earlier than 3 PM on Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Students must purchase their own round-trip bus ticket from Chicago O’Hare to Kenosha, WI where they will be picked up by OCF staff. Bus schedules and tickets can be found here.
*We understand that this is the Feast of the Dormition (new style). If you are celebrating that day, please do your very best to book your travel after the festal liturgy.
If you are not able to meet these parameters, please contact us ASAP so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: St. Iakovos Retreat Center
Venue Phone: (262) 864-9080
Venue Website: http://www.gosirc.org/Address: