For most OCF chapters, April is elections month! Here are some helpful hints for transitioning to a new leadership board:
- Have your new leaders "shadow" the old leaders for the last month of school to get an idea of what goes into their jobs.
- Host a transition dinner with your faculty advisor, chaplain, lay coordinator, and all the old officers and new officers to make plans for the upcoming year.
- Create notebooks for each officer position that can be passed down each year with everything the new officers will need to know about registering your chapter with your university, staying in contact with the OCF network, planning events, contacting local parishes, etc.
- Update your contact data with the North American Office to ensure that incoming students for the fall can search the OCF website for your chapter by filling out this form and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Hold an end of the year bash to celebrate a great year and thank your out-going officers for their time, love, and energy.
A Blessed Pascha to all and may St. Katherine intercede for you and be with you as you enter final exams and complete the school year!