This month, start building a habit of serving others by trying to do small acts of service throughout your week. Choose one small thing you could commit to doing at least once a week every week. Some suggestions we have:
- Check in with a friend you haven’t heard from in a while.
- Equip your car or backpack with care packages you could offer to those who are homeless in your community (Consider including: snacks, hygiene products, $5, and a small paper icon).
- Pick up trash on campus instead of walking past it.
- Make a point of connecting with someone who seems disconnected in a class, group project, social setting, or org meeting.
- Do an extra chore or the chore everyone hates at your house or apartment.