1. You’re the only one awake on a Sunday morning.
2. And you go to bed early on Saturday night so you can get up for Liturgy.
3. Dorms make it difficult to find a quiet space to say your prayers.
4. And they don’t let you burn incense.
5. It’s also really difficult to hang up an icon with 3M Command strips.
6. There’s free pizza everywhere…but it’s Lent so you can’t have any
7. You bless your food in the cafeteria before you eat.
8. You miss classes because of Holy Week and Pascha…but you get Western Good Friday off.
9. When you tell people you’re Orthodox, they think you mean Orthodox Jewish.