- August 16, 2017 - August 19, 2017
6:30 pm - 1:00 pm
When registering, please add all three (3) of the following to your event cart:
- General Registration
- One (1) “Orthodox Special Topics” workshop
- One (1) “Practical Ministry” workshop
Students are responsible for booking travel to and from Chicago O’Hare International Airport within the following parameters:
- Students must arrive no later than 4 PM on Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Students must depart no earlier than 3 PM on Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Students must purchase their own round-trip bus ticket from Chicago O’Hare to Kenosha, WI where they will be picked up by OCF staff. Bus schedules and tickets can be found here.
If you are not able to meet these parameters, please contact us ASAP so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: St. Iakovos Retreat Center
Venue Phone: (262) 864-9080
Venue Website: http://www.gosirc.org/Address: