- August 14, 2019 - August 17, 2019
5:00 pm - 11:00 am
When registering, please add all three (3) of the following to your event cart:
- General Registration
- One (1) “Orthodox Special Topics” workshop
- One (1) “Practical Ministry” workshop
Scholarships are available for registration and travel on a need basis. Students can apply for a scholarship here. Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis in full or in part.
Driving: Students who are driving must arrive at St. Iakovos Retreat Center between 6 PM and 7 PM on Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
Flying: Students are responsible for booking travel to and from Chicago O’Hare International Airport within the following parameters:
- Students must arrive at O’Hare no later than 5 PM on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
- Students must depart O’Hare no earlier than 3 PM on Saturday, August 17, 2018
- Students must purchase their own round-trip bus ticket from Chicago O’Hare to Kenosha, WI where they will be picked up by OCF staff. Bus tickets can be found here. Shuttles will pick up at 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM at the Kenosha stop.
If you are not able to meet these parameters, please contact us ASAP so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Venue: St. Iakovos Retreat Center
Venue Phone: (262) 864-9080
Venue Website: http://www.gosirc.org/Address: