“On the Waves” is back with our new Podcast Assistant Student, Nathan Jekel. This year he’ll be spending time with OCF alumni Maria McClatchey and Andrew Abboud discussing topics related to everyday college life. Today, they talk about what it means to be “on the waves” and what it means for our Christian lives. They also give a preview of this year’s topics, and ask for your ideas, too! You can email Nathan at email@example.com with your questions and comments.
- Make a “Small” Decision: Discover Where Christ Leads You
- Lighting the Beacons: Letting Our Light Shine Before Others
- Holy Priorities: How Living as Children of God First Empowers Us in Everything Else
- Ebb and Flow: On Mental Health and Coping With Ambiguity
- College Student Sunday scheduled for October 3, 2021