In the latest episode of the OCF podcast, Media Student Leader Matthew Monos continues his conversation with Fr. Brendan Pelphrey about sharing Orthodoxy with others. Today they tackle the Orthodox understanding of baptism, including the what happens in baptism, why we baptize infants, and the role of godparents.
- Make a “Small” Decision: Discover Where Christ Leads You
- Lighting the Beacons: Letting Our Light Shine Before Others
- Holy Priorities: How Living as Children of God First Empowers Us in Everything Else
- Ebb and Flow: On Mental Health and Coping With Ambiguity
- College Student Sunday scheduled for October 3, 2021