Position Title: OCF Ministry Intern
Reports To: Director of Ministries
Closing Date for Applications: February 5, 2020
Work Schedule: 10 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 an hour
Orthodox Christian Fellowship (OCF) is an agency of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States and serves as the official campus ministry for the twelve (12) Orthodox Christian jurisdictions that the Assembly represents. Its mission is to transform the lives of college students by guiding them along the path to Jesus Christ through His Church, cultivating a campus community of worship, witness, service, fellowship, and education.
Located on the campus of Hellenic College Holy Cross in Brookline, Massachusetts, and with a network that stretches across the country, OCF is seeking a Ministry Intern to support the work of the National Office. The Ministry Intern will provide administrative assistance for all OCF programs, in addition to implementing administrative projects, maintaining databases, and providing staff support.
- chapter, donor, student data input and maintenance
- chapter outreach, including collection of chapter information and rosters
- survey management
- website updates
Programs & Events
- assist with registration management
- provide logistical assistance for national programs
- assist with public relations efforts
- assist with content & resource output
- administrative tasks as delegated
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must display a growth mindset, team-first outlook and be motivated by a passion for young adult ministry
- Reporting, Administrative Writing, Google Applications, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal and Email Communication
- Must be able and willing to work with and include individuals from diverse backgrounds and various Orthodox jurisdictions
- Must be authorized and eligible to work in the United States
Applicants must provide:
1. An up-to-date resume
2. A brief letter of interest regarding the position
These items should be sent via email to Donna Levas at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 5, 2020.
Applicants will be reviewed and contacted based upon the order of submitted applications and with a hope that the position will be filled as quickly as possible with an anticipated start date of February 17, 2020.
This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to include or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other tasks as needed.