In this episode Samuel Dutschmann, College Conference Midwest Student Leader, is joined by author, podcaster, and trauma coach, Nicole Roccas. They discuss despondency in the life of college students. Nicole shares insights from her work and how students might work through these restless moments of our lives.
- Staff Book Pick | The Mystery of Christ: Life in Death
- There’s a Saint for That: St. Ignatius of Antioch
- St. Ignatius of Antioch’s Letter to the Ephesians | Curated Content Discussion Guide
- Life in Death in the Letters of St. Ignatius of Antioch | Guided Discussion Guide
- Staff Book Pick: On Living Simply